salam

Thursday, September 16, 2010

salam one malaysia


SALAM.....
today is Thursday, no feeling,just help my mum and my relatives doing kenduri. oklah today after wake up and pray,help my mum. feel nervous and maybe will get headache, hohoho..just now know that my work and assignment have to do as soon as possible..wowowoo....noooooo....feel tension..hohhoohooo....i need to wake up and no more play.huh.have to check again my time table...allah,please guide my through all obstacles that i will suffer...sometimes feel down.i miss my brother,really miss him,he always remind me...anfd when we chat at ym,he always told me,"najihan belajar betul2.score biar dapat sambung master kat UK."..erm...actually,i dont know who i am...jihan!!!did u crazy...no lah. im not crazy but little bit confuse with myself... actually i miss i who at matriculation...now,feel bad..university life erm..i still adapt and learn new things...dont know what more to write...k lah,times me to study..k,no more tension,pray to allah is best solution...da~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...